sobota, 14 maja 2011

Welcome!

Welcome! My name is Dariusz Zielonka, I have a university degree. I am a tour guide (Warsaw), a fluent speaker of German and have a working knowledge of English. I guide tours both in Poland and abroad. - Germany - Dresden, Berlin, Cologne, Bavaria, - Austria - Vienna, Salzburg, Graz, Klagenfurt, Wachau Valley -Switzerland -Czech Republic - Prague, Kutna Hora. I'm happy to serve as a guide to groups of children and young people (have experience of a teacher, have also completed courses of an educator and leisure facilities manager), as well as pilgrimage groups. I invite travel agencies and tour operators to cooperate with me. Contact: 605973651 dariussds@wp.pl Interests: history, history of art, travel, geography, theology, ecumenism, sports (running and cycling), author of scientific articles and author of several blogs devoted to art, history and monuments. Advantages: wide intellectual horizon personal culture, serenity, honesty, reliability, punctuality, passion for history, art and nature, sense of locality

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz